Mental fitness is very important; I came to
the realization that mental fitness is even more important than physical
fitness, because if you think about it once you learn to develop mental fitness
in your life the physical fitness will come along. If you think about it, if
mentally you are not able to focus, and you let your mind to take over your
emotions, suddenly without even realizing your life would be out track. And what
to do then when you feel that you are all alone? Where are you going to turn if
not to yourself with meditation and self-reflection there is one place that I
can always be, that place in my mind where I am save and I can see myself in the
future be and do much better that what is now. And the only way to get there is
picturing in my mind that I can, that I be able to concord the obstacles of
life. This can only be done if you practice self meditation, love and kindness
to others, and self reflection day by day knowing that we all make mistakes. But
what is the man without balance and spiritual wisdom? I think that a part of us
is always searching for a better tomorrow for happiness or self accomplishments
but if we come to the realization that all those things are within ourselves
that we just have to stop fixing others peoples life’s and judging others
peoples decisions. That the answer is getting to know who we really are and
what we really want and then during our self-reflection be honest to ourselves
and work on our mistakes we probably then have a better chance to one day find
happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment