Monday, March 3, 2014

Unit 5 The Subtle Mind

Using this exercise really help me to relax and reached a different level of peace in my heart and soul. What I found difficult is stopping my wondering mind and bring it back to tack, I think I will probably get better as I practice more. The breathing exercises were very helpful because it helps the mind to focus in something that has no correlation with any emotional attachment, therefore it embrace good feeling and a stable the mind.  The love and forgiveness exercise I found that is very similar it does bring you peace and with the sound of ocean is even more relaxing, some people might find challenges if your mind is not ready to forgive, however I do believed that forgiveness is a choice and is up to the individual to release that bad emotion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica I did relax more on the Subtle exercise and it was good that the lady said my mind was going to wonder but we will get better as we practice. Now I can say this in forgiveness, if we go ahead and forgive a person it's like a stress reliever. A friend did something to me so bad that I said that I will never forgive them. Every time I saw them I would get mad on the inside, like my whole day was screwed just because I saw them. It took me 5 years to forgive them and it was like bad stress that I was holding onto that long. When I forgave them I felt a whole lot better and said that was a lot of weight that I was carrying around.

    ReplyDelete