Saturday, March 15, 2014

Unit 7 Mindfulness Meditation


My meditation for this week was a little longer than before I was able to focus longer and I was more aware of the times that was better for me to meditate; like right now for example is about 6:14 am in the morning and is still dark outside but is the only time that I have of absolute silence that I am able to completely focus on my spiritual awareness. The new exercise for this week was very interesting I was able to focus, and walked with my favor person to a better place a relaxing walk at the beach with Jesus; It was a great meditation time because it was different than what I was used to do; my relationship with Jesus is always been about prayer or asking for a miracle to happen in my life but this time we just walked, I didn’t request anything I just follow the exercise with him next to me in a long walk at the beach. I can and I should continue this practices to be able to find peace and healing not only biological healing but integral healing within me; the peace and relaxation that we can find within ourselves is without limits our mind can take us to places that we have never imagine if we can only focus on the right objectives of our life’s and learn to feed our soul with positive and refreshing memories is a matter of time that our body and soul would experience the healing that we are all looking for.

The saying one cannot lead another where one has not gone himself it applies to many things in life but on health, and wellness as professionals healers or helpers of our community as mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers all comes down to the obligation that we all share to help one another ; responsibility will fall into the person who is mentoring others, and as the responsible provider is your responsibility to guide others to the right path however, you most be walking on it to be able to lead the way. The way to implement health and wellness into your life is by practice by taking the time to know who you are and where are you going; in reality we all need to have hopes, dreams, and goals to feel with a purpose once you find your drive or motivation embraced it, and use the main key to accomplish your goals, the knowledge of integral healing.

2 comments:

  1. Monica
    A walk with Jesus on the beach early in the morning is the safest, most peaceful and comforting time. In His presence is fullness of joy. Good for you. I pray you are able to continue this practice for continued and greater spirituality.
    Peace & Blessings
    Tracie Caldwell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracie: Thank you replying to my blog and thank you for all your blessings.. Same to you I am glad that you walked with Jesus as well and I do agree with you "absolutely" is the safest, Unfortunately people tend to rely in other people that are just humans and make mistakes just like any of us and when those individuals betray their trust people get hurt. Therefore, I rather guard my trust and my heart in the one that would never betray me!!

    ReplyDelete