Monday, February 17, 2014

Unit 3

If I base on my own reactions and if I have to rate myself on A- physical wellbeing, B-spiritual well-being, C-psychological well-being, I would consider myself to be between 6 or 7 based on a scale of 1 to 10. Why? Because I know what to do and there are many moments in my life where I automatically know that I have to stop my thoughts and I do it, but there are other times where I just let myself go knowing that I should stop. I realized that my problem is that I have to find a way that I can shift that negativity and ease into the other stage of control. My goal for this New Year is to have more control physically to exercise, take more long walks and make more healthy choices. Spiritually I believed in Jesus and I want to practice more meditation during the day I also want to practice another type or relaxation I am thinking Yoga or aroma therapy. Psychologically I have to learn how to move on from my bad past experiences, because sometimes they still hunt me and ruin my mood. I am practicing forgiveness. Activities that I been practicing are increasing physical activity and meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment