Monday, February 10, 2014
Unit 2 Relaxation Exercise
My relaxation Exercise I would say is to light-up a candle and have at least 5 to 10 minutes of total silence around me. Good smells had always relaxed me, and they also have the power to take me to places in my mind, places that I been before and that I captured a good memory, I would remember the specific smell that that place had and, I can just go back and feel happy.
I do this regularly, I love good fragrances they just make me feel better. When I became a mother for the first time I remember always hugging my baby and the fragrance that a new born has specially when is yours, used to bring me so much peace even during difficult times.
Another relaxation exercise I would say is spending time with the nature, I love to take long walks at the beach or in the forest, I just feel so much connected with God, and at that moment of reflection I am able to see how much bless we all are to have the opportunity to just be part of the entire divine connection, and from that moment on everything just seems in the right place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoy the fragrances too you should try Jasmine or Rose milk bath wash. Its very calming and helps you feel at peace with aromatherapy. I agree that silence mixed in with exercise though helps calm the spirit and the soul causing your body to slow down to relaxation.
ReplyDelete