Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My first week of class

Going back to college after been a full time working mother for over 10 years, has been a real challenge and a great journey. I had to re train my self to make time for school this means no more me time, not like a had any before! does anyone relate to this?. Sometimes I have to really force myself to keep my work on track, having 4 children and a husband doesn't leave me with to much to work with; and forget about friends and entertainment. I know is worth it at the end and I am really proud that I got this far, I will be finishing by the summer with my bachelors degree on Health and  Science, and I keep telling myself that this is the last straw keep it strong and make it the best.

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment